The Platinum Suites at the Grand Canadian Resort offer a variety of options for you to make your reservation.
- 2 night minimum stay is required
- weekly and monthly rates available
- pets are not allowed
- from 4:00pm
- until 10:00am
SWIMMING POOL GUIDELINES
- Anyone exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms CANNOT enter the pool or facility.
- The pool operation will be monitored/coordinated by employees from WorldMark by Wyndham, for compliance with Alberta Health Services requirements. Patrons are asked to respect their direction at all times.
- Pool operating hours will be from 8 am to 8 pm daily, Sunday through Saturday.
- Pool capacity will be limited to 16 people at any given time. This allows for proper social distancing.
- All hot tubs and sauna will remain closed until further notice, as per Alberta Health Services direction.
- Pool reservations will be coordinated through the WorldMark Front Desk. Grand Canadian guests will need to call the WorldMark Front Desk at 403-678-6788 to make pool reservations. There is someone on the front desk 24 hours per day.
- When making your reservation, your room number, telephone number and the names of those using the facility will be required.
- Reservations are available in two-hour time slots. This will provide equal opportunity for all owners and guests to safely enjoy the facilities. Time extensions may be possible if there are open slots, following your reserved time. This will be determined at the time your session has ended.
- Pool floatation toys are NOT allowed in or outside the pool.
- Deck chairs will be spaced to allow for social distancing, in accordance with the two meter requirement of Alberta Health Services.
- In addition to the extra cleaning protocols, a disinfecting solution will also be available to help guests and owners self-clean and disinfect their pool chairs.
- Please, maintain social distancing when using the change room and washrooms. Practice physical distancing while in the pool and on the deck. Anyone not following the guidelines will be asked to leave the pool area and will be prohibited from further use of the facilities.
Thank you for your cooperation during this very challenging time. We hope you enjoy yourselves and thank you for staying with us.
COVID-19 UPDATE TO OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
Our Cancellation Policy:
In response to the changing marketplace conditions, we are allowing for some flexibility during this challenging time.
- For guests with existing reservations arriving before June 30th 2020, we are allowing guests to cancel or make changes to their reservations up to 14 days prior to their stay, with no penalty. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences at the time of request.
- For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date, between March 15th and June 30, 2020, we will allow guests to cancel or make changes to their reservations up to 14 days prior to their stay, with no penalty. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences at the time of request.
- We are continuously reevaluating our cancellations policy based on travel recommendations and suggestions provided by the health authority.
- Any and all changes and cancellations must be requested through us directly. If a guest simply cancels through a third party site such as Booking.com or VRBO, the penalty in unable to be waived.