All reservations slots are based on availability. There is a maximum of one room at any one time using the facilities. Regardless of whether a family has two or three rooms, only one room can be in the pool area at a time.
- The pool hours are 8am to 8pm
- The reservation process is made with the WorldMark 24-hour front desk staff by calling 403-678-6788 (please do not attempt to make bookings in person at the front desk)
- Based on availabilty, reservations are made for a maximum of 30-minutes. The user has the use of all the facilities but after 30 minutes, they must depart
- Because AHS limits the access, and with the 30-minute booking, there are only 24 bookings slots each day
- Guests/ Owners must be checked into their unit to make a same day booking. Next day bookings start at 9pm the night prior and can only be made for that day. No booking of multiple days
- Guests are suggested to show up a few minutes prior to their scheduled usage time as there will be no extensions to the 30-minute usage window
- The guests will be met by a WorldMark employee to be let into the facility
- Under the directive set by AHS the maximum number of guests allowed in each 30-minute booking is one household or one room at a time with the maximum of 8 people.