Swimming Pool Guidelines
Thank you for your cooperation during this very challenging time. We hope you enjoy yourselves and thank you for staying with us.
All reservations slots are based on availability. There is a maximum of one room at any one time using the facilities. Regardless of whether a family has two or three rooms, only one room can be in the pool area at a time.
- The pool hours are 8am to 8pm
- The reservation process is made with the WorldMark 24-hour front desk staff by calling 403-678-6788 (please do not attempt to make bookings in person at the front desk)
- Based on availabilty, reservations are made for a maximum of 30-minutes. The user has the use of all the facilities but after 30 minutes, they must depart
- Because AHS limits the access, and with the 30-minute booking, there are only 24 bookings slots each day
- Guests/ Owners must be checked into their unit to make a same day booking. Next day bookings start at 9pm the night prior and can only be made for that day. No booking of multiple days
- Guests are suggested to show up a few minutes prior to their scheduled usage time as there will be no extensions to the 30-minute usage window
- The guests will be met by a WorldMark employee to be let into the facility
- Under the directive set by AHS the maximum number of guests allowed in each 30-minute booking is one household or one room at a time with the maximum of 8 people.